Friday, June 1, 2007

The 1st Good Summer Movie


I've been reading the buzz and it looks like the goods are on par with the media surrounding Knocked Up.

Thank God!

Cause so far this summer has been really hit and miss. I have a busy weekend coming up here but I am using all my mojo (oh God I am so frakked) with the wife to convince her we should see this flick. If you only knew how fickle my wife is about going to see movies you'd understand what kind of mountain I have to climb.


To my advantage is that it is a Judd Apatow movie and she loved 40 year old Virgin (as did I.) I kniow I could just go solo but comedies are better when you have a partner to laugh along with, don't you think? Okay, maybe it's just me.

Go forth and see Katherine Heigl grow a belly. Maybe you'll be laughing along with me--just make sure your cell phone is off and don't bring the crying baby.

I don't care who knocked you up.

No comments: